Abbott Kinney is a fun street to walk around, window shop, people watch, and so on on any day of the week. Intelligentsia Coffee, Wine Bars and boutiques could keep a girl busy for hours! Even more so, a leisurely brunch at Gjelina is probably one of my favorite things to do in LA. Except for the wait, of course. Believe me, it is worth it!
- Poached Egg, Farro, Tahitian Squash, Shitake Mushroom & Sage Pesto
- Crispy Fingerling with Truffle Oil, Herbs & Parmesan
- Sunny Duck Egg with Duck Confi t-Potato Hash & Grainy Mustard
- Poached Eggs, Soft Polenta, Braised Cavolo Nero & Crisp Bacon
- BlueBerry Buckwheat Ricotta Pancakes with BlueBerries & Maple Syrup